Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mini New York Cheesecake

With this, I'm finally done with our mini dessert menu.  It's been a long time of testing not only recipes but bakeware.  A lot of buying and returning bakeware in order to find some that would work for our desserts.  I'll have our official menu up in a couple of days after The Pen takes my Word document menu and transforms it into a masterpiece. 

In the meantime, here are my Mini New York Cheesecakes.  They are perfect for one or two bites.   You can share them if you want but I'm going to bet that you won't want to. 
These little cheesecakes are good.  In fact, I'm eating one as I write this.  Of course, I just shove it all in my mouth in one big bite and let all the creamy goodness just swirl all over my tasetbuds. 

I'm going to need another.




-The Whisk.

No comments:

Post a Comment